Hi FitFam, amid all the Coronavirus havoc going on, I would like to share a few tips for you all to be fit, fine and at the top of your health. We all know the coronavirus or the covid-19 is spreading all across the globe like wildfire. So, let’s see below how to boost immunity with these simple steps.
STEPS TO BUILD AND STRENGTHEN YOUR IMMUNITY
Immunity plays a major role in times like pandemics and epidemics. Instead of panicking and getting worried our main aim at this point of time should be to increase and strengthen our immunity. This will come in handy and act as a shield against the virus.
- HAVE HIGH DOSES OF VITAMIN C. Vitamin C plays a major role in building immunity strength when it comes to ENT infections. 2 pills of 500 mg of Vit. C should be consumed twice a day (morning and evening) i.e. 4 pills a day. It is a water-soluble vitamin so whatever your body won’t use will be thrown out.
- EXERCISE DAILY. Yes, you read that one right. Exercises play a very important role in keeping our immune system strong and working. So be it a short walk or a home workout, get sweating. For some interesting home workouts visit my Instagram page @nupuurpatil
- FOLLOW THIS MORNING RITUAL. This one is a morning ritual I’ve been following for years now. All you have to do is pick any 3 ingredients listed below and add it to warm water and turmeric. Choose any three of the below and make a hot morning drink ritual. This alone will boost your immunity tenfold and you will experience various other benefits depending on the ingredients you choose. I am listing the ingredients with their benefits so that you can choose according to your concerns.
- Ginger (grated) – great for indigestion and constipation
- Lemon (half, squeezed) – great for weight loss, immunity and digestion.
- Apple cider vinegar – great for sugar patients, digestion, cholesterol, fat loss.
- Salt (a pinch) – good for low BP, promotes proper thyroid functioning, good for hydration.
- Black pepper powder – great for weight loss and thermogenesis.
- FOLLOW A HEALTHY EATING PLAN/ PATTERN – This one is very important as there is tons of research that shows irregular meal timings or unhealthy eating patterns make a person more susceptible to diseases. You’ll be golden if you follow the below rules, at least for 6 days a week.
- Eat on time.
- Eat healthy freshly home cooked meals.
- Eat balanced meals.
- Always eat your last meal before 8 pm.
- Have at least 2 to 3 liters of water every day.
I hope you guys get some good motivation to take suitable measures to boost your immunity. Please share this with your friends, family and loved ones. Thank you for reading.