Hi Fit Fam,
I hope you all are happy and healthy,
Breaking free from restrictive eating can be a challenging process, but it is also an incredibly rewarding one. Understanding the emotional, psychological, and environmental triggers that lead to restrictive eating can help you develop a more mindful approach to food and eating.
So how can you break free? Let’s find out.
Firstly, replace your dieting mindset with an intuitive one.
- Before you eat something ask yourself, ‘Will this nourish my body? Instead of will this help me lose weight?’
- Work out so you can feel good and not to reward yourself with food.
- Eat what you want rather than beating your cravings with something you don’t want.
- Instead of eating with shame, eat with enjoyment.
- Ask yourself “do I want to eat this?” Rather than, “can I eat this?”
Follow these tips to slowly and gradually break free from restrictive eating.
Leave a reply